With decades of experience, John Harding is your go-to for Reverse Mortgages. Mark and John sit down to talk about age requirements with reverse mortgages. The big question is… can a couple get a reverse mortgage if only one of the couple is over 62?
Mark and John dig into the specifics associated with:
- What happens if only one of the couple is over 62?
- Why you don’t want to do the loan in only one of your names.
- How AARP got some changes made in 2014 to the benefit of borrowers.
- What happens if the “borrowing” spouse passes away?
- What if the borrowers need to leave the house?
- What is a maturity event and what does it mean for reverse mortgage?
Click here to listen!